Monday, March 31, 2008

From Texas To Georgia Then Back To Texas

And now she has returned to Georgia!


Whew... did you guys follow that? My daughter was a bit undecided about where she wanted to nest. I think she has come to the conclusion that Georgia is where she wants to live.

This story started around Labor Day last year, she flew back home to Texas to see if she could rekindle a little romance with a man she had previously dated back in 2005, his name was Sebastian (so we thought).

At a later date, he was head over heels and decided to state that his real name is Oscar... I guess he was trying to protect the innocent! You know how it is ladies, sometimes we give out a wrong phone number to some guys... I guess guys give out different names.

Anyway, after spending some time with him in Texas she called, she said that she was having a blast and she was taking a later flight home. It was a flight a day or two later to be exact. It was really good to hear that she was enjoying her visit back to Texas, I understood how she felt, I would have have enjoyed being back home too.

After she returned back here to Georgia, it started to become apparent to me that she was falling in love with this guy. It was just a matter of time before she told me she was moving back to Texas to be with him. They had set the date for her to move back the day after Thanksgiving. He caught a plane out of DFW and arrived here in Georgia a few days before Thanksgiving and then he took my little girl home with him.

As time went by, she became more and more homesick. I could hear it in her voice. We let here know our door was open and I'm proud to say that there are new residents here in Zooville... She is now back here in Georgia with the man she loves, her cat Batman and a new little one on the way...

Yes, you heard me right! Chad and I are going to be grandparents again, she is almost 11 weeks along and all seems to be going well, except for a little morning sickness (all day sickness to tell the truth). We know all too well that she has had a history of miscarriages and we are all keeping our fingers crossed and praying that this pregnancy continues to thrive. We are feeling pretty confident this time. Here is a picture of their baby bump at 9 1/2 weeks:


More baby bump pictures to follow... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This just looks like more than 9 1/2 weeks to me! She's a brave girl for showing her stretch marks too! Better think of some twin names...