Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Psssst, Psssst.....Hey, Do You Hear Me?


It's me Itty Bitty Kitty, my human mom hasn't been blogging much lately cause she wasn't feeling too good, she's had somtin' called the bron"kite"ist newmoanya. I think she is gettin' better though, I hope so anyway, all that coffin is gettin' hard on daddy, Honda and me tryin' to sleep wiff her. So, I've decided to catch everyone up on the latest news around the zoo, okay?

While she has been takin' it easy, the rest of us has just been sittin' round watching the black box tv thing... Mom has us kinda hooked that that funny weddin' show she told y'all 'bout before. As soon as she leaves the room, I've got the remote and I'm ready to watch it... It reminds me of being back home in Texas.


Oh, she also was watchin' that loud show, it's the one where all the colorful things go 'round in circles and that man yells "Let's go racin' boys!" I kinda like that gofer they got on the show now... umm, I think his name is Digger? Problem is by the time I notice him, he goes back in his hole and that isn't much fun for me. Mom sure gets excited though!

Daddy has been workin a lot, he comes home late after a hard day and quitely crawls in bed, I think it's so he doesn't wake up mom and she starts a coffin again. Thanks dad!

My human sister Kristin moved back to Georgia last month and she brought that cat named "Batman" back with her, I'm deathly afraid of him, he litter rully scares the you know what outta me. Mom makes sure I'm in her bedroom with the door shut when he comes around so I can feel safe. Here is a picture of him, just in case you see him and he scares you too...


My older feline sister Kila has come out of her closet more than ever lately... she not hidin' like she used too! I think she is starting to like that guy my human mom likes... I think he is one of those guys that goes round in circles. I caught her sneakin' round the soft bed on the floor.


Ok, I gotta say, my canine sister Honda and I like him too!


That bird we call Ollie, well he has learned a few new words... some, not so nice. He has been saying the "S" word and it's not "Shoot". My human mom reminds him "that's a bad word Ollie!" She is trying to teach him to say "Chip or Ship" instead. He is not catchin on very quick though!


Oh, let me tell you..... I'm sure mom has mentioned this, but I've heard there is talk of a new baby on the way! I thought I was the baby of the family, but it seems this is going to be a human baby. I overheard my human mom and dad talk about it, they say it should be here around the 23rd of October. They go to the doctor today for a check-up, I hope it is all good.

I just got used to Ethan and now they have another little person coming on board, don't tell anyone, but I hope it's a girl. I'm getting ready for more tail pulling and neck hugs. Yeah, Ethan used to carry me by my neck. Awww, but I still love him and I'm very nice to him too. He's a good boy, I'm sure the next little one is going to love me too... We are all praying for a healthy little one, say a little prayer for us!


One thing I can say about the past month is that the little dog that left to go to Texas with my human sister Kristin, well she didn't come back and she even changed her name... It seems she got all high and mighty when she left, her name was "Margarita".... but now that the Southern Belle has moved to Texas.... well her new name is "Princess!" What is that all about?

I guess that is all for now. I think I'm going to get comfy, lay down and take a nap...


I'll write more if mom doesn't start to feel better soon. I think she is well on her way to recovery! Amen!!!! Hope you all have a great day!

Love, Itty Bitty Kitty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Itty Bitty for taking such good care of mommy while daddy is at work. I know she loves you for it. Write again soon. It was good to hear from some of the other members of the zoo clan.

Lisa said...

How funny!