Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things "R" a Changing...

UPDATE 4:21pm ... Weather.com has changed their format too.... Crap!

Boy, just when you think you have everything figured out, someone goes and changes it on you.

For example...

I'm not too sure how my Mother In Law and my Sister are going to deal with Brett Farve (I truly believe they are in love with him) no longer being a Green Bay Packer but,

a New York Jet.



And for me, it's Nascar shuffling around their 2009 schedule, just when I finally got it all memorized.




Casey Mears out of the Hendrick family

and Mark Martin in... Okay y'all, I just now accepted Dale, Jr.


Tony Stewart aka "Smoke" leaving the number 20 car in the dust and trading it

in on the number 14... A new number to remember to yell at for getting too close to Jeff Gordon!

And to top it all off, I go to sign in and do this silly blog.... lo and behold they went and changed the look of the dashboard on me! What's a girl to do with all of these changes in life? One change in life should be enough.... right ladies?

Does anyone else have anything to tell me? Any more changes coming that I haven't heard about yet! I'm ready now. Lay them on me!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't care where he plays as long as he keeps the 5 o'Clock shadow! :)

Anonymous said...

I HEARD ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING THAT THE SECOND ATLANTA RACE WAS GOING TO BE MOVED TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND, AND THAT IT WILL BE A NIGHT RACE. IT WILL NO LONGER BE IN THE FINAL 10 RACES OF THE SEASON. I THINK THEY NEED TO STOP CHANGING EVERYTHING AROUND TOO.

Visit Zooville said...

Hee Hee, I knew you loved him!