Saturday, August 28, 2010

Life Is Tough...

Life has been rough lately, I won't lie. I was laid off at my Tranport manager position back in December and I just started working at my new job in July. July the 6th to be exact, a day after my 50th birthday. I really like my work and the people that I work with, I just wish things in my personal life were better. I feel like I am walking on eggshells most of the time when I'm at home. I know, that's sad to say, but it's also sad to realize too.

I just wish that I could go back to happier times, maybe some day soon things will change. I miss my past life to some degree. But I know it's up to me to change things. I'm working on change.

1 comment:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey