Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Has It Been Four Years Already?

My dear husband,

Today is our 4th anniversary and I love you more today than I ever thought I could. I don't know if I ever told you this or not, but while we were standing there saying our vows, my legs were shaking like crazy. I honestly thought I was going to drop to the floor. Terrie told me later that she thought she was going to have to catch me when I fell to the ground.

Let me tell you something now, here it is four years later and my legs are still shaking! Each day I never know what to expect. Which has its good points and its bad... But all in all, we have grown in so many ways, no one could ever imagine! We have shown each other so many things no other relationship has during such a short time.

We've seen each other in all of the following:

Anger, blessings, courage, determination, evolving fear, generosity, hope, imperfection, jealousy, kinkiness, love, mountains, nerve, opportunity, pity parties, quirks, reality, scare, tenderness, understanding, valleys, wanting, 'e(x)plaining, yearning and zoning out. These things I just mentioned, well they have become our ABC's of marriage. I think they all work for us the good, the bad and the ugly.

You have history in my past now, you are in my present and you are helping create all of my future. Unless we end up killing one another some where down the road.

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Thank you for being you,

I love you with all my heart.

Your wife,

Gina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise to always be there to catch you if your legs ever go out on you. Watching our wedding day and reliving the feeling of saying I do to you brought chills all over me. Thank you for the past, the present, and all of our future. I am looking forward to keeping the vows I made to you that day. In sickness and in health, for rich or poor, till death do us part. You have my heart and I'm proud to tell everyone that you are my wife.

Loving you always
Chad

Wasssup said...

COOL , Congradulations from Galt, California