Friday, December 26, 2008

Thank Goodness Christmas is Over!

I thought it would never end... Wal-Mart started putting out Christmas decorations somewhere around Halloween. Geez, why do they do it so early?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new year and can't wait to say goodbye to 2008. It was a tough year for everyone.

I look around my neighborhood and see all the empty houses that used to be a place to call home for so many families and I wonder why bad things happen to good people. Could it be to make people appreciative of the things they have or just to see how they cope under stress? Maybe it is to bring them closer to their family and become more dependant upon each other. Kinda like our grandparents did so many years ago, I just don't know!

Having a new year starting in just a few days can bring hope to us all. A new chance to better ourselves by committing to follow those New Year Resolutions with a brand new set of twelve months to make it happen.

I plan on making more than one resolution this New Years Eve. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to follow through with at least one of them. I tend to get bored easily, so I figure making more than one will give me a variety of resolutions to chose from on any given day.

So, with that being said, I think I just committed to my first resolution:

Don't get bored so easy, girl!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE"

May this year be your best year ever!

No comments: