Friday, November 28, 2008

Yeah, I'm A Day Late....

But I want to tell a couple of ladies that I am thankful to have them in my life!

First, my Sister... She is my best friend and confidant. She and I are nine years apart in age, but she eventually caught up with me mentally. We may of had a rough time growing up, but she means much more to me than I think she realizes. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger right?

She has taught me many things, like family is more important than anything else on earth, you can count on family to be their for you when you need them, she loves me unconditionally and provides so much support to me when things are tough.

Lisa, I am so thankful to have you in my life... adoption? Well that word doesn't mean a thing to me, you will always and forever be my sister. I am thankful that God sent you to me, otherwise I would feel so alone in this big world. Thank you for being my go to girl, I love you!

P.S. I can't wait for our road trip next month, don't forget to pack your laughter and depends, both items are mandatory! *wink wink*

Secondly, my Mother In Law... what a woman, she has raised six children of her own and still has a great sense of humor. I have only known her for 4 1/2 years, but she has become a mom to me. My mom passed in 1989 and I never dreamed that I would have someone come into my life and be there for me like a mom would be. She guides, but she doesn't judge.

She has given me a lot of insight about moms, kids, and husbands and I just want to say thank you. You are a blessing to me and you make me want to make you proud. I have someone I cherish to look up to once again. I honestly enjoy each and every phone call we have, you make me laugh at my mistakes and not be so hard on myself. I love you MOM!

I hope every one of my friends and family had a great "Thanksgiving" day too! And I hope each and everyone of you realize how thankful you are to have people that you love, love you too!


HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL

No comments: