Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess What?



I've figured out my future life and exactly how I want it to be. Yep, in my next life should I have one...

I want to be some "old" ladies lap cat!


You heard me right, I want nothing more but to come back next time as a indoor house kitty.



I don't know for sure if their will be another life here on Earth after this one, but if so, I want to be an old ladies lap kitty. She doesn't have to have the best house on the block or a ton of money, she just needs to love having me around. I will promise to be there for her when she needs me, but I won't be a kitty that bugs her.


I promise to sleep with her at night and make her feel loved too! I want to lay on the carpet and sun bathe and only talk when spoken to. I wouldn't mind having a ball of yarn to play with and some catnip every now and then to help me feel silly and make her laugh.


I won't fuss if she doesn't get around to cleaning my litter box everyday and I will make sure not to jump on her kitchen counters while she is around. I'll understand when she needs me to walk by and rub against her legs to show my appreciation.


I will also be a good helper around the house. If she is at her computer, I'll jump right up on the desk to help her navigate her mouse. I've learned alot in this life about doing laundry, so I can help with that too! I'll just lay in the basket of clean towels and keep them warm, that way they won't wrinkle before she has a chance to fold them.


I'll even use the lessons I've learned in this life about being independent, I know she will like that. I'll sit on the window sill and watch her drive away and then run to the front door when she returns to greet her. I think I could be a good listener for her on those days she needs to complain about things.


So, that is what I want to do should I find myself back on Earth some day, that is after this life is fully completed of course.


As you all know, I am the proud momma of two house kitties, one is extremely nice and the other not so much. But I have learned alot from my cats and I really like the life they lead.
So, there you have it! I just want the life of a cat. It's plain and simple.

No comments: